Contribute
Register

Chimera 2.1 Now Available With Haswell CPU Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks a lot tonymacx86 and MacMan, question. So to run Haswell unsupported in Mountain Lion we could install on our SSD via our Ivy system, add chimera to support Haswell. Shut down reconnect the SSD to our Haswell machine. And then run MultiBeast? Or would we still be missing the supported Mach_Kernel? Thanks in advance.

Article: Chimera 2.1 Now Available With Haswell CPU Support

Thanks a lot tonymacx86 and MacMan, question. So to run Haswell unsupported in Mountain Lion we could install on our SSD via our Ivy system, add chimera to support Haswell. Shut down reconnect the SSD to our Haswell machine. And then run MultiBeast? Or would we still be missing the supported Mach_Kernel? Thanks in advance.

Kernel support isn't there in 10.8.4. Historically Apple has provided a small update for new Macs containing the files, however since 10.8.4 is so new, it could be a while.

Article: Chimera 2.1 Now Available With Haswell CPU Support

Kernel support isn't there in 10.8.4. Historically Apple has provided a small update for new Macs containing the files, however since 10.8.4 is so new, it could be a while.

Thanks for the clarification.

Haswell CPU Support and … ?

Yes I know it's pretty brazen but…
shall I dare to?
I will. Writing cautious ;-)

How about support for PCIe SSDs?
The new MBA 2013 has one and the future Mac pro will have some.
Are PCIe SSDs a matter of Chimera or are the necessary drivers included in OS X 10.8.4 and 10.9 already?

wow thank's.. and now Mavericks test test test :)

- - - Updated - - -

Great !! thank's... and now Mavericks test test test :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back