Contribute
Register

Chimera 2.0 Now Available with iMessage Login Fix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Article: Chimera 2.0 Now Available with iMessage Login Fix

Hi, I have been using Chimera V1.1 for a while, everything working well, but now I have upgraded to this latest version my onboard sound has stopped working. I have ADI1984A onboard sound on a Dell Precision T7500. I was using Voodoo Audio on 10.8.2. Any ideas please?

Cheers.

Try to boot with -f

Took fine on my superhack, iMessage is back in business and everything else seems fine just as before.

no change here from clover, installed as instructed, get "Your Apple id cannot be used.........Call Apple...."

some how.iPhoto is not working, in share with Facebook. was before i update chimera, now not even restarting the hack. any help will be appreciated .

iMessage works like charm with this update. Been waiting since December 2012. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Article: Chimera 2.0 Now Available with iMessage Login Fix

do you have any problems. when share in in iPhoto. thru the share bottom. Mine doesn't work even restarting the hack

seems to have broken bluetooth on one of my machines. sandbox error with blued on the NVRAM file.

AGAIN,Thanks Macman. You have put together so many good programs at this site. We truly are lucky to have you continually working on these programs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back