Contribute
Register

Chimera 2.0 Now Available with iMessage Login Fix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Article: Chimera 2.0 Now Available with iMessage Login Fix

tried it and i still get the iMessage login error plus i need unibeast flash drive to boot on ML
its already working on my system i just have to delete -f on my boot flag ty for this

Thank you macman and tonymacx86! This worked on my HTPC where as I couldn't get the other "fixes" to work (although did get IMessages working on my hackPRO). The only thing I noticed is that when I went to authenticate iMessage it hung... So I had to quit iMessages and relaunch and after that it worked just fine... Just an FYI...

Works great. Thank you !

Article: Chimera 2.0 Now Available with iMessage Login Fix

Thanks for getting this fix out guys. I installed it on my Hack and I can sign in to iMessage. My problem, however, is that I cannot send or receive any messages. I keep getting red exclamation marks by each message. I changed the send preferences from my iphone number to my appleID email. I logged in and changed my Apple ID password and then logged into imessage again - still not sending messages.

Weird thing is when I first installed the new Chimera and logged into iMessage I got a text/msg on my iphone saying my Hack was now registered to use iMessage.

Any thoughts?

P.S. Thanks again for working on this and getting it working. This community is so supportive and skillsets found here are second to none!

thanks alot! :)

I am getting error "Your Apple ID "[REDACTED]" can't be used to set up iMessage at this time." and to contact customer support. The Chameleon 2.0 is installed, and Modules under extra contain FileNVRAM and Keylayout dylibs, as well as nvram.[...].plist in Extra.

Any help? Thanks

Thanks for this! Quick question, should statuses be greyed out? After loging into my apple imessage account all my statuses are greyed out. Thanks again!

Without you guys ...Us dummies would not have the incredible machines that we own and operate....My hat is off to you. I also purchase all of my parts from your list of recommended vendors and companies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back