Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I used EasyBeast, rebooted, wouldn't boot from the hard drive.

Ran Multibeast again and selected from the advanced options the Chameleon rc4, rebooted, still wouldn't boot from the hard drive.

So right now I can only boot with iBoot in the drive.

What can I do to fix this?

kloan said:
I used EasyBeast, rebooted, wouldn't boot from the hard drive.

Ran Multibeast again and selected from the advanced options the Chameleon rc4, rebooted, still wouldn't boot from the hard drive.

So right now I can only boot with iBoot in the drive.

What can I do to fix this?
faq.php#f0r2

» 3. Put Hardware Specs in Signatures and Profile.
Getting help is easier when other users know your hardware. Please update your profile to include your system configuration in addition to placing them in your signature. It is important to put your specific system configuration into your signature. At the minium, provide your CPU, Motherboard, and Graphics information and preferably include your BIOS and Operating System versions. It will greatly improve your chances of getting the right person to help you, possibly even someone with your exact build. Then when you provide help, everyone will know what type of system you are using.

Apologies, I meant to do this last night but forgot. I'd already spent hours on this installation and was pretty tired when I posted this. I'll update my sig with my full rig specs.

In the meantime, here's what I'm running:

i5 760
Gigabyte P55-USB3
4GB G.Skill
1TB WD Black SATA2
Gigabyte ATI 5770 1GB
Samsung DVDRW

When it reboots, it gets to the Chameleon screen, proceeds to boot the OS, but gets stuck at the next screen that shows it's looking for the OS, at which point the monitor goes blank.

Having problems with sleep and audio as well.

I've installed all the related kexts for AC888, but the rear panel doesn't seem to work. It shows up in System Preferences, however I've plugged speakers into the speaker out on the rear and no sound comes out.

I can get sound if I plug into the headphone port on the front of the case, but it causes interference noises, when I play a movie I hear quite a bit of background frequencies from the computer.

Really not sure what to do about these issues! I've been reading and reading, but from what I could tell, by installing the associated kexts, these issues should have been resolved.

Any help is appreciated. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back