GTX 750
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Mobo gigabyte z97d3h
CPU i7 4790k
Gpu zotac gtx 750
Ram 12gb
OS 10.11.6
So everything works fine if i boot with my gtx 750 (web drivers) but with onboard graphics it gets stuck at this pic down below

Any help will be really appreciated.

Attachments

• IMG_20160827_192736.jpg
    IMG_20160827_192736.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 182
Mobo gigabyte z97d3h
CPU i7 4790k
Gpu zotac gtx 750
Ram 12gb
OS 10.11.6
So everything works fine if i boot with my gtx 750 (web drivers) but with onboard graphics it gets stuck at this pic down below

Any help will be really appreciated.

BIOS settings correct?
- IGPU prealloc 64mb
- IGPU primary
- VT-d disabled

Monitor connected correctly with digital connection?
- DVI/DP/HDMI... VGA not supported

config.plist correct?
- Graphics/Inject/Intel=true
- Graphics/Inject/ig-platform-id unspecified or 0x0d220003

1.bios settings are correct
2. Monitor connected via vga
3.(a) - graphics/inject/intel=true --- correct
(b) - graphics/Inject/ig-platform-id unspecified or 0x0d220003 ---- unspecified

1.bios settings are correct
2. Monitor connected via vga
3.(a) - graphics/inject/intel=true --- correct
(b) - graphics/Inject/ig-platform-id unspecified or 0x0d220003 ---- unspecified
vga not supported

okay thanks for the quick response but actually i dont wanna connect any monitor to igpu i just want it to work in background so that intel quick sync will work and i can enjoy faster h.264 encoding in fcpx.
So is their any way to do that

okay thanks for the quick response but actually i dont wanna connect any monitor to igpu i just want it to work in background so that intel quick sync will work and i can enjoy faster h.264 encoding in fcpx.
i am thinking you can only use either your onboard video or your geforce but i could be wrong

even im not sure but i do think that we can because thats why we get faster encode speeds with imac's and i think they do use both igpu and discrete gpu but then again those are true macs.
but i can already see that igpu is working in istat menu its just that its not being utilized i guess

even im not sure but i do think that we can because thats why we get faster encode speeds with imac's and i think they do use both igpu and discrete gpu but then again those are true macs.
but i can already see that igpu is working in istat menu its just that its not being utilized i guess
ahh, i only use a geforce card but i hope you manage to get something sorted though :)

Then your monitor should not be plugged into the IGPU. And you should probably use an ig-platform-id with no connectors.

Not sure how that is going to work in BIOS/Clover...

But using a VGA monitor with the IGPU is a non-starter.

Then your monitor should not be plugged into the IGPU. And you should probably use an ig-platform-id with no connectors.

Not sure how that is going to work in BIOS/Clover...

But using a VGA monitor with the IGPU is a non-starter.
Does this means that i have to use two separate monitors one connected to my gpu (gtx750) and one connected to my igpu only then i be able to use both gpu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back