Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Z97-PRO with WIFI
CPU
i5-3570K
Graphics
R9 280X
Hey :3,

I installed Mavericks using UniBeast and MultiBeast and all works nice but the Chimera isn't work (I only can access to Mac by USB Chimera), I have Boot0: Error, and I did a research and I found good info. I unpkg the Chimera 2.2.1, copy boot1h for Pen, Mavericks Installation, Terminal, Unmount my Mavericks disk and I did this "dd if=boot1h of=/dev/disk1s2 bs=4096" and now I have: boot0: GPT; boot0:test; boot0:test; boot0: donex(and 3/4 lines on 1080p screen with strange characters).

What I do now?

Edit: boot1h is in the same pen of Mavericks and my disk is GUID

Thanks!!!!!

are you sure that the drive you installed OSX on is disk1s2 ? please check this in Disk Utility by choosing your OSX drive and click "Info".

Hey :3,

I installed Mavericks using UniBeast and MultiBeast and all works nice but the Chimera isn't work (I only can access to Mac by USB Chimera), I have Boot0: Error, and I did a research and I found good info. I unpkg the Chimera 2.2.1, copy boot1h for Pen, Mavericks Installation, Terminal, Unmount my Mavericks disk and I did this "dd if=boot1h of=/dev/disk1s2 bs=4096" and now I have: boot0: GPT; boot0:test; boot0:test; boot0: donex(and 3/4 lines on 1080p screen with strange characters).

What I do now?

Edit: boot1h is in the same pen of Mavericks and my disk is GUID

Thanks!!!!!

Do a normal install with your unibeast drive. Boot into your install using the bootstick. Install all your drivers and kexts necessary in multibeast. Install Chimera 2.2.1. Restart. Boot into unibeast drive. Go into disk utility. Unmount your drive. Go into terminal. Make sure the drive you want to boot from is disk0.

Run this command in the terminal

Code:
[LEFT][COLOR=#3E3E3E]dd if=/usr/standalone/i386/boot1h of=/dev/disk0s2[/COLOR][/LEFT]

Exit Terminal. Restart. Everything should work.

Do a normal install with your unibeast drive. Boot into your install using the bootstick. Install all your drivers and kexts necessary in multibeast. Install Chimera 2.2.1. Restart. Boot into unibeast drive. Go into disk utility. Unmount your drive. Go into terminal. Make sure the drive you want to boot from is disk0.

Run this command in the terminal

Code:
[LEFT][COLOR=#3E3E3E]dd if=/usr/standalone/i386/boot1h of=/dev/disk0s2[/COLOR][/LEFT]

Exit Terminal. Restart. Everything should work.

Hey, I done all you said but I have the same error:

fotografia.jpg

I have too on Partition with name "EFI" but I did that using my Mavericks partition (disk0s2).

Thanks!!

If you get first just one line "boot0= error" this not 4k sector error!!! This is just HD order error. I got this error almost every new installation 'cause I have 5 HD and some of them Fusion Drive. When I set order my HD differently this error gone and boot first try...(I just set order normal HD I don't touch any Fusion Drive.)

hey telepati i'm getting the same error you are but i only have 1 hard drive.

Hey, I done all you said but I have the same error:

View attachment 71079

I have too on Partition with name "EFI" but I did that using my Mavericks partition (disk0s2).

Thanks!!

I'm getting the same error on my Asrock Z77 Extreme4/i7 2600k/HD 7950 when booting directly from the HD. Booting from the Unibeast flash drive first and then selecting the Mavericks hard drive boots properly though. I even tried installing Mavericks by disconnecting all other hard drives but the same issue. I'm using a SSD HD for Mavericks. Anyone tried to use normal hard drives? How about installing Mavericks in a MBR drive instead of GPT?

how many hard drive you have ?

if you have 2 drives ( one SSD & 1T H.D.D)
u must turn off form power 1T H.D.D ,then reinstall OSX ,after that installation all kests and drivers .
last step : turn on the power of H.D.D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back