Graphics
HD 630
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hello,

Can anyone help me getting audio working in my laptop?

The model is LG S510, and the audio device is:

Intel 82801IB ICH9 (Realtek ALC262)

I got this working on SL with Voodoo but on Lion i can't :S

Except the wi-fi (Intel 5100) that i know don't work, this is only what its not working on my laptop, if you can help me i will be appreciate.

Thanks.

Hi again,

I finally got this working, i deleted all the HDA that i have in S/L/E and created the folder /Extensions on /Extra (don't know if this is need because folder is empty) then i repair permissions and reboot.

After boot, i run multibeast and installed VooDooHDA 0.2.7.3 with System Utilities/Repair Permissions, but only get boot after 3 or 4 tries with -v, after boot sound is working :D.

However i think the system is not very stable, sometimes only boot with -v, any lights?

Question about audio, since i got this working its possible to put Digital-out (HDMI) working? I only have Speaker (ATAPI).

Thanks.

In order to get HDMI audio, you likely need audio through AppleHDA. Research and see if someone else with the same sound card has done this.

blueking said:
In order to get HDMI audio, you likely need audio through AppleHDA. Research and see if someone else with the same sound card has done this.

Thanks blueking, i will try to find someone with same audio. Since i am using VoodooHDA i can't use AppleHDA right?

In the long run, you will want to get rid of voodoohda if you can and use applehda. But this isn't always possible, especially with laptops.

blueking said:
In the long run, you will want to get rid of voodoohda if you can and use applehda. But this isn't always possible, especially with laptops.

Yeah...I am having some problems finding someone with the same audio (ALC262 with Intel 82801IB ICH9).

In my desktop i have it working without Voodoo,but in Laptop i can't find a solution :(

Then you may try to do it on your own, but it can be a fairly difficult thing to do.

For ALC262 I'm using VooDooHDA 2.7.4 in Mountain Lion (10.8), but It don't work fine... :(
I need a Kext solution too...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back