Contribute
Register

Asus 1155 Patched BIOS Repository

Status
Not open for further replies.
samisnake said:
hey turco, can you add your dsdt to the submission thread
http://tonymacx86.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=51032

are you using the p8p67-m or p8p67-m pro?
cheers

P8p67-m

The pro was my old one, with the sata bug.

Now i'm working to setup the audio, voodoohda gave me a kernel panic.

I install the realteck roolback kext and audio continue not working.

Thanks

Sorry--posted in the ROM repository as well. I am curious about ASUS 2011 boards. Can the ROM be patched in the same fashion? I have a P9x79 Pro that is functional other than sleep, power savings, speedstep, etc. NullCPUPowerMangement sucks =/

If I can be of any help with files or testing I would like to do so. :)

Dum said:
This **** completely bricked my P8Z68 V-Pro. COMPLETELY. I can't even get a video output to get back to the BIOS to flash a stock rom. Thanks a lot.

Do some google searching you should still be able to recover your bios. Trust me I bricked mine before with a stock bios and got it back.

I thought that board has a Dual bios if so for sure you can recover. You can also jumper the Bios chip and force it to recover.

I understand you have a black screen and reboots but you might have to put in a graphics card and view the post that way or jumper a couple of pins on the chip I don't remember which ones but by doing that as you power up it will force it to recover.

Make sure you exhaust all your options before desoldering and resoldering surface mounted chips which I can do easily now but not back then as a newbie.

Google search you youtube search.

Samisnake, thanks alot man... I already had a custom bios but thanks for making so many available. Goes to show that Asus boards are great hackintosh boards.

:thumbup:

If only I can have an edited DSDT with HDEF edits enabled for HDMI audio, thanks the only thing missing.

Have you been able to achieve this?

KidCastro said:
Samisnake, thanks alot man... I already had a custom bios but thanks for making so many available. Goes to show that Asus boards are great hackintosh boards.

:thumbup:

If only I can have an edited DSDT with HDEF edits enabled for HDMI audio, thanks the only thing missing.

Have you been able to achieve this?

if you get one pleeease let me know, I would love to finally have success implementing 7.1/5.1 .. thanks!

@kidcastro that sounds like something that toleda's audio kexts would help with.
he has an asus board too, so might even be able to help with the hdef edits for hdmi audio
@zelek11- causes no problems with windows

samisnake said:
@kidcastro that sounds like something that toleda's audio kexts would help with.
he has an asus board too, so might even be able to help with the hdef edits for hdmi audio
@zelek11- causes no problems with windows

Thanks man, might start a thread to work towards HDMI Audio for Asus boards... I want to achieve this goal ;)

Modified BIOS working on P8P67 Rev. 3.1, Sleep and USB 3.0 fully working on Lion 10.7.3!
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back