Contribute
Register

Asrock z68 pro3 gen3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jelleko, the second DSDT you have attached has all the edits just like last time.

1, Try the attached DSDT and see if it works. If you have a spare HD try the DSDT on a fresh installation. Let me know if you need help with the multibeast options for your build.

If option 1 doesn't works than try options 2

2, Once you remove the DSDT from Extra folder make sure you reboot the machine with DSDT=Null and than try extracting the DSDT.
To type the DSDT=Null interrupt the booting process by clicking any key while booting. (when you see tonymac icon on boot screen).

-

Attachments

• Jelleko_DSDT.zip
    14.4 KB · Views: 166
Hey miniITX,

i tried your attached DSDT on a separate HDD, unfortunately i have the same issue.

Maybe you have suggestions for additional multibeast settings?:)

greetings,

Jelleko

Extract a DSDT on a fresh installation compress it and attach ill edit it and get back to you with multibeast settings.

MiniITX,

Thank you so much!

I have followed your posts and managed to get my first Hackintosh build up and running with Asrock Z68 pro3 gen3.

1. Using patched BIOS 2.3 - created using the steps described @ http://biosrepo.wordpress.com/asrock/
2. Installed only Audio and Network for now.

I am able to follow most of the suggestions with regards to BIOS & Multibeast settings.

I was looking for help on the SSDT settings for my processor with is a Xeon E3 1275 - I am tempted to choose Core i7. Would this be the right way to go or would I be better off not fooling around with that setting since my Hackintosh is working with sound from HDMI and Network.

indianfarmer

to be deleted

@darven, swap the CPU with the one that has HD3000.

Hi, Im on finally the market to upgrade the CPU, i'm looking at the Ivy Bridge i7-3770 but i'm concerned if it will work with my MB, since it uses patched BIOS and cant use latest form manufacturer

Hi MiniITX , i need a hand to run my wireless card via dsdt. My mb is a Asrock z68 pro3 gen3 ,already patched bios and used one of your dsdt modified for another user, i have to say, thanks to you all works perfectly. I have a problem with my wireless card, a Tp-link TL- WN781ND v1 with Atheros AR9285 chip . I recently installed Maverikcs , but the kext that I found did not help me to make it work. I wondered if modifying the dsdt is possible to add the wireless card directly, so that it was recognized natively . I don't know what it takes to change this , ask any kind of information on my card .
I remember that sometimes I needed to get hardware information on windows like id and vendor :
PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_002B&SUBSYS_30A1168C
PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_002B&CC_028000
These are my card info.
"DSDT Z68 PRO3 GEN3_BIOS 2.30_DSDT.zip" is the dsdt that i'm using now.
"@BoW@ dsdt- ssdt z68 pro3 gen3.zip" is the dsdt and ssdt file that i've extracted with aida64 before to install osx.
I hope you could help me.

Attachments

• DSDT Z68 PRO3 GEN3_BIOS 2.30_DSDT.zip
    14.4 KB · Views: 148
  • @BoW@ dsdt- ssdt z68 pro3 gen3.zip
    16.3 KB · Views: 145
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back