Contribute
Register

GA-Z77X-UP5 TH Mountain Lion 10.8.4 Won't Wake from Sleep. LED Code 0xD3 or 0x03

• Thread starter Deleted member 188658
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 188658

SOLVED: GA-Z77X-UP5 TH Mountain Lion 10.8.4 Won't Wake from Sleep. LED Code 0xD3 or 0x03

I have diligently followed all of the advice on installing ML using Unibeast. I have attempted several installs all with with same result. My vanilla build will not Wake from Sleep, it fails in the 'Black Screen on Wake' mode.

I have noticed that when I attempt wake that the LED Diagnostic Debug code on the motherboard reads 0x03, an undefined code, or if I've mis-reading it code 0xD3. The fans are on and running. So it seems to be restarting.

It takes about 1 to 3 seconds for the code to appear when waking. The normal run code is 0xA0.

I have attempted several BIOS versions, F11, F12e or F12j. All fail with the same code.

I have attempted all possible settings of the BIOS related to sleep posted in the Forum. No affect.

Can someone please respond that wake from sleep works?

If your system Fans re-start from sleep, but there is no display what code does your Z77x-UP5 display?

I have successfully built a Lion Sandy Bridge system 2 years ago with HDMI audio and just about 100% functionality so I think I'm not a novice, but this recommended Ivy Bridge build seem like a mess to me.

I using a DSDT Free build; I have not install anything but the recommended Multibeast options.

I'm losing faith that Hachintosh builds work.

I found my solution in this thread:

http://www.tonymacx86.com/general-h...ake-0-flag-can-break-auto-sleep-10-8-1-a.html

I am currently using darkwake=10.

I have full sleep functionality. I can force sleep from the Apple menu, and my build goes to sleep and returns automatically.

Only minor issue is that I have to input 2 key or mouse clicks to get the H4000 to come back.

Now on to Bluetooth and GTX 650Ti issues.

My build is using 10.8.4.

Oh when the Hachintosh returns from the first all all ensuing Sleep the Debug LED codes on the motherboard read 0x03.

I would be grateful if someone could confirm seeing the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back