1. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    64
    System
    Laptop Asus x551c
    CPU
    Intel i3
    Graphics
    Intel HD
    Online
    giampy72 is offline
    #11

    HELP with ASUS X551C


    I don't have nvidia .. only simple IntelHD

    anyway I tried it but it doesnt work
    at same time im tring to instal VoodooHDA and audio work now but i have a strange problem with mousepad
    it works very slow until i put an usb mouse ... very strange

    for wifi what type of hardware u can suggest me to buy ?

  2. Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    38,176
    System
    Intel DH67BL/HP ProBook 4530s
    CPU
    Core i7-2600K/Core i3-2310m
    Graphics
    Intel HD 3000
    Geekbench Score
    11641
    Online
    RehabMan is offline
    iPhone MacBook Air
    #12

    HELP with ASUS X551C


    Quote Originally Posted by giampy72 View Post
    I don't have nvidia .. only simple IntelHD
    Intel HD what? Make sure you fill out your profile.

    anyway I tried it but it doesnt work
    at same time im tring to instal VoodooHDA and audio work now but i have a strange problem with mousepad
    it works very slow until i put an usb mouse ... very strange

    for wifi what type of hardware u can suggest me to buy ?
    It is best to work on graphics, booting, and power management first then move onto other things (audio, etc).
    Laptop#1: HP ProBook 4540s D8C12UT (1080p), i5-3230m, BIOS F.43: OS X 10.9.4/10.7.5/Win81.
    Laptop#2: Lenovo U430 Touch, i7-4500U: OS X 10.9.4/10.8.5/Win81.
    Desktop: DIY Intel DH67GD, Core i7-2600K, Dell U3011+U2001FP: 10.9.4/10.7.5/Win7/Win81/Ubuntu12.10.
    Projects || Blog

  3. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    64
    System
    Laptop Asus x551c
    CPU
    Intel i3
    Graphics
    Intel HD
    Online
    giampy72 is offline
    #13

    HELP with ASUS X551C


    I dont know what kind of intel hd model
    i tried with linux to see the model but it says only intelHD
    maybe Everest can help me

  4. Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    38,176
    System
    Intel DH67BL/HP ProBook 4530s
    CPU
    Core i7-2600K/Core i3-2310m
    Graphics
    Intel HD 3000
    Geekbench Score
    11641
    Online
    RehabMan is offline
    iPhone MacBook Air
    #14

    HELP with ASUS X551C


    Quote Originally Posted by giampy72 View Post
    I dont know what kind of intel hd model
    i tried with linux to see the model but it says only intelHD
    maybe Everest can help me
    Use 'lspci -nn' in Linux Terminal. Post output here.
    Laptop#1: HP ProBook 4540s D8C12UT (1080p), i5-3230m, BIOS F.43: OS X 10.9.4/10.7.5/Win81.
    Laptop#2: Lenovo U430 Touch, i7-4500U: OS X 10.9.4/10.8.5/Win81.
    Desktop: DIY Intel DH67GD, Core i7-2600K, Dell U3011+U2001FP: 10.9.4/10.7.5/Win7/Win81/Ubuntu12.10.
    Projects || Blog

  5. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    64
    System
    Laptop Asus x551c
    CPU
    Intel i3
    Graphics
    Intel HD
    Online
    giampy72 is offline
    #15

    HELP with ASUS X551C


    Thank you very much for your help
    i ll send you tomorrow

  6. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    64
    System
    Laptop Asus x551c
    CPU
    Intel i3
    Graphics
    Intel HD
    Online
    giampy72 is offline
    #16

    HELP with ASUS X551C


    hi

    this is the result

    ubuntu@ubuntu:~$ lspci -nn
    00:00.0 Host bridge [0600]: Intel Corporation Device [8086:0154] (rev 09)
    00:02.0 VGA compatible controller [0300]: Intel Corporation Device [8086:0166] (rev 09)
    00:14.0 USB Controller [0c03]: Intel Corporation Device [8086:1e31] (rev 04)
    00:16.0 Communication controller [0780]: Intel Corporation Device [8086:1e3a] (rev 04)
    00:1a.0 USB Controller [0c03]: Intel Corporation Device [8086:1e2d] (rev 04)
    00:1b.0 Audio device [0403]: Intel Corporation Device [8086:1e20] (rev 04)
    00:1c.0 PCI bridge [0604]: Intel Corporation Device [8086:1e10] (rev c4)
    00:1c.1 PCI bridge [0604]: Intel Corporation Device [8086:1e12] (rev c4)
    00:1c.3 PCI bridge [0604]: Intel Corporation Device [8086:1e16] (rev c4)
    00:1d.0 USB Controller [0c03]: Intel Corporation Device [8086:1e26] (rev 04)
    00:1f.0 ISA bridge [0601]: Intel Corporation Device [8086:1e59] (rev 04)
    00:1f.2 SATA controller [0106]: Intel Corporation Device [8086:1e03] (rev 04)
    00:1f.3 SMBus [0c05]: Intel Corporation Device [8086:1e22] (rev 04)
    02:00.0 Network controller [0280]: Atheros Communications Inc. Device [168c:0032] (rev 01)
    03:00.0 Class [ff00]: Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd. Device [10ec:5286] (rev 01)
    03:00.2 Ethernet controller [0200]: Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd. RTL8101E/RTL8102E PCI Express Fast Ethernet controller [10ec:8136] (rev 06)

  7. Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    38,176
    System
    Intel DH67BL/HP ProBook 4530s
    CPU
    Core i7-2600K/Core i3-2310m
    Graphics
    Intel HD 3000
    Geekbench Score
    11641
    Online
    RehabMan is offline
    iPhone MacBook Air
    #17

    HELP with ASUS X551C


    Quote Originally Posted by giampy72 View Post
    hi

    this is the result

    ubuntu@ubuntu:~$ lspci -nn
    00:00.0 Host bridge [0600]: Intel Corporation Device [8086:0154] (rev 09)
    00:02.0 VGA compatible controller [0300]: Intel Corporation Device [8086:0166] (rev 09)
    00:14.0 USB Controller [0c03]: Intel Corporation Device [8086:1e31] (rev 04)
    00:16.0 Communication controller [0780]: Intel Corporation Device [8086:1e3a] (rev 04)
    00:1a.0 USB Controller [0c03]: Intel Corporation Device [8086:1e2d] (rev 04)
    00:1b.0 Audio device [0403]: Intel Corporation Device [8086:1e20] (rev 04)
    00:1c.0 PCI bridge [0604]: Intel Corporation Device [8086:1e10] (rev c4)
    00:1c.1 PCI bridge [0604]: Intel Corporation Device [8086:1e12] (rev c4)
    00:1c.3 PCI bridge [0604]: Intel Corporation Device [8086:1e16] (rev c4)
    00:1d.0 USB Controller [0c03]: Intel Corporation Device [8086:1e26] (rev 04)
    00:1f.0 ISA bridge [0601]: Intel Corporation Device [8086:1e59] (rev 04)
    00:1f.2 SATA controller [0106]: Intel Corporation Device [8086:1e03] (rev 04)
    00:1f.3 SMBus [0c05]: Intel Corporation Device [8086:1e22] (rev 04)
    02:00.0 Network controller [0280]: Atheros Communications Inc. Device [168c:0032] (rev 01)
    03:00.0 Class [ff00]: Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd. Device [10ec:5286] (rev 01)
    03:00.2 Ethernet controller [0200]: Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd. RTL8101E/RTL8102E PCI Express Fast Ethernet controller [10ec:8136] (rev 06)
    OK, it is Ivy Bridge CPU with HD4000. You should have no trouble installing OS X.

    Your Wifi, however, is not compatible (it is AR9485), so you'll need to replace it. The wired Ethernet is probably supported.
    Laptop#1: HP ProBook 4540s D8C12UT (1080p), i5-3230m, BIOS F.43: OS X 10.9.4/10.7.5/Win81.
    Laptop#2: Lenovo U430 Touch, i7-4500U: OS X 10.9.4/10.8.5/Win81.
    Desktop: DIY Intel DH67GD, Core i7-2600K, Dell U3011+U2001FP: 10.9.4/10.7.5/Win7/Win81/Ubuntu12.10.
    Projects || Blog

  8. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    64
    System
    Laptop Asus x551c
    CPU
    Intel i3
    Graphics
    Intel HD
    Online
    giampy72 is offline
    #18

    HELP with ASUS X551C


    yeaaa , you give me a good news
    so do you think i can use mi wired lan, waiting to buy the right wifi card

    but
    im thinking step by step, as you suggest me
    so
    what can i do for my HD4000 ?

    now i m tryng with a new clean installation
    using usb unibeast

    maybe i can use multibeast for post installation ? hmmm i' d prefear install my hd4000 manually with ur help

  9. Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    38,176
    System
    Intel DH67BL/HP ProBook 4530s
    CPU
    Core i7-2600K/Core i3-2310m
    Graphics
    Intel HD 3000
    Geekbench Score
    11641
    Online
    RehabMan is offline
    iPhone MacBook Air
    #19

    HELP with ASUS X551C


    Quote Originally Posted by giampy72 View Post
    yeaaa , you give me a good news
    so do you think i can use mi wired lan, waiting to buy the right wifi card

    but
    im thinking step by step, as you suggest me
    so
    what can i do for my HD4000 ?

    now i m tryng with a new clean installation
    using usb unibeast

    maybe i can use multibeast for post installation ? hmmm i' d prefear install my hd4000 manually with ur help
    I would be very surprised if with a fresh install your hd4000 does not work with IGPlatformID=01660003.
    Laptop#1: HP ProBook 4540s D8C12UT (1080p), i5-3230m, BIOS F.43: OS X 10.9.4/10.7.5/Win81.
    Laptop#2: Lenovo U430 Touch, i7-4500U: OS X 10.9.4/10.8.5/Win81.
    Desktop: DIY Intel DH67GD, Core i7-2600K, Dell U3011+U2001FP: 10.9.4/10.7.5/Win7/Win81/Ubuntu12.10.
    Projects || Blog

  10. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    64
    System
    Laptop Asus x551c
    CPU
    Intel i3
    Graphics
    Intel HD
    Online
    giampy72 is offline
    #20

    HELP with ASUS X551C


    I m tryng
    a question : when i finish the installation, i will delete the files that many guides tell to delete
    i have to delete Intelhd4000 too ?

  11. Similar Threads:

Page 2 of 12 First 1234 ... Last