1. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    123
    System
    HP Probook 4540s
    CPU
    Core i5 3210M
    Graphics
    Intel HD 4000
    Online
    duydangle is offline
    #31

    HP Probook 4540s.....


    Quote Originally Posted by corebuilder View Post
    publish detail please
    Check it out here: www.insanely mac.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=281475&view=findpost&p=1847963 , I posted details there. I am sure this is not refresh issue, my monitor is detected both 60hz and 40hz (as Windows does)

    //Anyone want to buy this, I think you guys should be careful.
    Last edited by duydangle; 08-27-2012 at 03:03 AM.

  2. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    137
    System
    HP ProBook 4540s
    CPU
    Intel Core i5 3 i5-3210M / 2.5 GHz
    Graphics
    Intel HD 4000 Graphics | Native Mode: 1366 x 768(p) (59.989Hz
    Online
    corebuilder is offline
    iPhone
    #32

    HP Probook 4540s.....


    Quote Originally Posted by duydangle View Post
    Check it out here: http://www.insanlynac.com/forum/inde...post&p=1847963 I posted details there. I am sure this is not refresh issue, my monitor is detected both 60hz and 40hz (as Windows does)

    //Anyone want to buy this, I think you guys should be careful.
    Thanks for the heads up what detail should i include please beside i already mention.

    I downloaded will try after returning home

    BTW
    Code:
    is id3 = 01660003 ?
    I mean 
    ig-platform-id: 01660003, Stolen RAM for FB: 64MB, Pipes: 2, Ports: 2, FBMem: 2 - internal display at port #5
    
    and I should add to org.chameleon.boot.plist
    
    <key>device-properties</key>
    <string>5e0000000100000001000000520000000100000002010c00d041030a000000000101060000027fff04002c0000004100410050004c002c00690067002d0070006c006100740066006f0072006d002d006900640000000800000003006601</string>
    Last edited by corebuilder; 08-27-2012 at 04:12 AM.

  3. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    123
    System
    HP Probook 4540s
    CPU
    Core i5 3210M
    Graphics
    Intel HD 4000
    Online
    duydangle is offline
    #33

    HP Probook 4540s.....


    Quote Originally Posted by corebuilder View Post
    Thanks for the heads up what detail should i include please beside i already mention.

    I downloaded will try after returning home

    BTW
    Code:
    is id3 = 01660003 ?
    I mean 
    ig-platform-id: 01660003, Stolen RAM for FB: 64MB, Pipes: 2, Ports: 2, FBMem: 2 - internal display at port #5
    
    and I should add to org.chameleon.boot.plist
    
    <key>device-properties</key>
    <string>5e0000000100000001000000520000000100000002010c00d041030a000000000101060000027fff04002c0000004100410050004c002c00690067002d0070006c006100740066006f0072006d002d006900640000000800000003006601</string>
    Don't download my DSDTs there, it's broken, I deleted them. Yes id3 is 01660003. Right now I am having resolution changer - refresh rate recognize. Graphics have some glitches but usable. No Ci qe currently. I think I will investigate mbp 9,2 ioreg.

  4. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    137
    System
    HP ProBook 4540s
    CPU
    Intel Core i5 3 i5-3210M / 2.5 GHz
    Graphics
    Intel HD 4000 Graphics | Native Mode: 1366 x 768(p) (59.989Hz
    Online
    corebuilder is offline
    iPhone
    #34

    HP Probook 4540s.....


    Quote Originally Posted by duydangle View Post
    Don't download my DSDTs there, it's broken, I deleted them. Yes id3 is 01660003. Right now I am having resolution changer - refresh rate recognize. Graphics have some glitches but usable. No Ci qe currently. I think I will investigate mbp 9,2 ioreg.
    Can U fix the DSDT for 4540 ?

  5. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    123
    System
    HP Probook 4540s
    CPU
    Core i5 3210M
    Graphics
    Intel HD 4000
    Online
    duydangle is offline
    #35

    HP Probook 4540s.....


    Quote Originally Posted by corebuilder View Post
    Can U fix the DSDT for 4540 ?
    I don't know for sure, I'm just trying to figure it out. Right now I am still using efi string.

  6. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    137
    System
    HP ProBook 4540s
    CPU
    Intel Core i5 3 i5-3210M / 2.5 GHz
    Graphics
    Intel HD 4000 Graphics | Native Mode: 1366 x 768(p) (59.989Hz
    Online
    corebuilder is offline
    iPhone
    #36

    HP Probook 4540s.....


    Quote Originally Posted by corebuilder View Post
    Thanks for the heads up what detail should i include please beside i already mention.

    I downloaded will try after returning home

    BTW
    Code:
    is id3 = 01660003 ?
    I mean
    ig-platform-id: 01660003, Stolen RAM for FB: 64MB, Pipes: 2, Ports: 2, FBMem: 2
    and my org.chameleon.boot.plist

    Code:
    <key>GenerateCStates</key>
    	<string>Yes</string>
    	<key>GeneratePStates</key>
    	<string>Yes</string>
    	<key>Graphics Mode</key>
    	<string>1366x768x32@59.989</string>
    	<key>GraphicsEnabler</key>
    	<string>No</string>
    	<key>Kernel</key>
    	<string>mach_kernel</string>
    	<key>Legacy Logo</key>
    	<string>Yes</string>
    	<key>Timeout</key>
    	<string>2</string>
    	<key>UseKernelCache</key>
    	<string>Yes</string>
    	<key>Wake</key>
    	<string>Yes</string>
    <key>device-properties</key>
    <string>7f0000000100000001000000730000000200000002010c00d041030a000000000101060000027fff04002c0000004100410050004c002c00690067002d0070006c006100740066006f0072006d002d006900640000000800000003006601140000006800640061002d0067006600780000000d0000006f6e626f6172642d31</string>
    Works and iMovie also run
    Last edited by corebuilder; 08-27-2012 at 11:49 AM.

  7. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    123
    System
    HP Probook 4540s
    CPU
    Core i5 3210M
    Graphics
    Intel HD 4000
    Online
    duydangle is offline
    #37

    HP Probook 4540s.....


    Quote Originally Posted by corebuilder View Post
    Works and iMovie also run
    OMG I get it run, too.

    This morning I have problems starting my computer. I think this is may be caused by Windows 8 drivers, so I decided to install Windows 7. Before installing Windows 7, I decided to reset my BIOS to defaults and turn off discrete graphic card.

    So weird that Windows 7 does not have my ethernet driver, so I decided to boot into Mac to get drivers for Windows 7.

    BOOM: Transparent bar, CI QE, no MORE GLITCHES. PERFECT!!!

    My config: DSDT patch id 3 + EFI string (don't know what make it work), LegacyAGPM.kext, SMBIOS MBP 9,2.

    EDIT: Have you got audio, brightness control and battery working? I got two-finger gesture touchpad and working keyboard.

    EDIT 2: I got HP HD Webcam is recognised natively :/
    Last edited by duydangle; 08-28-2012 at 04:00 AM.

  8. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    137
    System
    HP ProBook 4540s
    CPU
    Intel Core i5 3 i5-3210M / 2.5 GHz
    Graphics
    Intel HD 4000 Graphics | Native Mode: 1366 x 768(p) (59.989Hz
    Online
    corebuilder is offline
    iPhone
    #38

    HP Probook 4540s.....


    Quote Originally Posted by duydangle View Post
    OMG I get it run, too.

    This morning I have problems starting my computer. I think this is may be caused by Windows 8 drivers, so I decided to install Windows 7. Before installing Windows 7, I decided to reset my BIOS to defaults and turn off discrete graphic card.

    So weird that Windows 7 does not have my ethernet driver, so I decided to boot into Mac to get drivers for Windows 7.

    BOOM: Transparent bar, CI QE, no MORE GLITCHES. PERFECT!!!

    My config: DSDT patch id 3 + EFI string (don't know what make it work), LegacyAGPM.kext, SMBIOS MBP 9,2.

    EDIT: Have you got audio, brightness control and battery working? I got two-finger gesture touchpad and working keyboard.

    EDIT 2: I got HP HD Webcam is recognised natively :/
    Native HD 4000 is showing 512 MB. what is your? got a working DSDT.aml for 4540s?
    Photo booth working? Not for me only wheel goes round and round :(
    Voodoo HDA not working making noise with bass if vol 20%+
    Did not tested HDMA DVI out. Have you?
    Card reader working?
    What is your WiFi

  9. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    123
    System
    HP Probook 4540s
    CPU
    Core i5 3210M
    Graphics
    Intel HD 4000
    Online
    duydangle is offline
    #39

    HP Probook 4540s.....


    Quote Originally Posted by corebuilder View Post
    Native HD 4000 is showing 512 MB. what is your? got a working DSDT.aml for 4540s?
    Photo booth working? Not for me only wheel goes round and round :(
    Voodoo HDA not working making noise with bass if vol 20%+
    Did not tested HDMA DVI out. Have you?
    Card reader working?
    What is your WiFi
    My hardware specs is exactly same as yours. I don't know but it seems I get 4540s working with ci qe. I haven't test photobooth but with iMessages my HP webcam works. I haven't tested VoodooHDA, but it seems that this computer have the same sound card as 4530s (92HD87), so I think we can use the kext from probook installer (appleHDA).
    I haven't tested HDMI and VGA ports, but for now I am so happy with internal screen.

    Wifi is 9485 and not supported. I think after getting everything work, I will buy an usb wifi.

  10. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    137
    System
    HP ProBook 4540s
    CPU
    Intel Core i5 3 i5-3210M / 2.5 GHz
    Graphics
    Intel HD 4000 Graphics | Native Mode: 1366 x 768(p) (59.989Hz
    Online
    corebuilder is offline
    iPhone
    #40

    HP Probook 4540s.....


    Quote Originally Posted by duydangle View Post
    My hardware specs is exactly same as yours. I don't know but it seems I get 4540s working with ci qe. I haven't test photobooth but with iMessages my HP webcam works. I haven't tested VoodooHDA, but it seems that this computer have the same sound card as 4530s (92HD87), so I think we can use the kext from probook installer (appleHDA).
    I haven't tested HDMI and VGA ports, but for now I am so happy with internal screen.

    Wifi is 9485 and not supported. I think after getting everything work, I will buy an usb wifi.
    what is your graphics ram?

    got kp voodooHDA & AppleHDA is the cause
    so removed those 2
    now booting without issue.

    need working HDA kext
    please

  11. Similar Threads:

Page 4 of 75 First ... 234561454 ... Last