Article: OS X 10.8.5 Supplemental Update 1.0
Today Apple released OS X 10.8.5 Supplemental Update 1.0. This small update has been rolled into new revised versions of the 10.8.5 update on Apple's site. The OS X 10.8.5 Supplemental Update is recommended for all users running OS X Mountain Lion 10.8.5. Download the update, or install through Software Update.
Download 10.8.5 Supplemental Update 1.0
According to Apple's release notes, the update:
- Resolves an issue that may prevent certain applications from using the FaceTime HD camera on mid-2013 MacBook Air systems
- Fixes an issue that may cause external drives to be ejected after the computer goes to sleep
- Addresses an issue that may prevent HDMI audio from working after waking from sleep
- Fixes an issue that may prevent certain USB Bluetooth adapters from working
What we know about the 10.8.5 Supplemental Update 1.0 so far...
- OS X Build 12F45
- This update will replace your audio drivers.
- You will have to reinstall AppleHDA using MultiBeast before or after reboot
- If you use VoodooHDA, you will not need to make any modifications
Report your findings in the comments!
OS X 10.8.5 Update
Update Your OS X Mountain Lion App to 10.8.5