MultiBeast 6.2 Update
MultiBeast, the ultimate post-installation utility, has been updated to version 6.2 for OS X Mavericks. This version contains updated kexts and fixes specifically for OS X 10.9.2.
Please make sure to read the documentation provided in the MultiBeast Features document and at MultiBeast.com for all install locations and details. Download the latest version of MultiBeast at tonymacx86.com/downloads.
Please do not upload or redistribute MultiBeast to any other sites.
- Added Customize -> System Definitions -> Mac Pro -> Mac Pro 6,1
- Added Drivers -> Misc -> VoodooTSCSync -> 4 Core
- Moved Drivers -> Network -> Atheros - Shailua's ALXEthernet v1.0.2 to Drivers -> Network -> Atheros -> ALXEthernet v1.0.2
- Added Drivers -> Network -> Atheros -> AtherosL1cEthernet v1.2.3
- Added Drivers -> Network -> Atheros -> Killer ALXEthernet v1.0.2
- Moved Drivers -> Network -> Intel - hnak's AppleIntelE1000e v2.4.14 to Drivers -> Network -> Intel -> AppleIntelE1000e v2.4.14
- Added Drivers -> Network -> Intel -> AppleIntelE1000e v2.5.4d
- Added Drivers -> Network -> Intel -> AppleIntelE1000e v3.0.4
- Moved Drivers -> Network -> Realtek - Lnx2Mac's RealtekRTL81xx v0.0.90 to Drivers -> Network -> Realtek -> RealtekRTL81xx v0.0.90
- Restored Drivers -> Network -> Realtek – AppleRTL8169Ethernet 2.0.6 as Drivers -> Network -> Realtek –> AppleRTL8169Ethernet v2.0.6
- Updated AppleHDA.kext to 10.9.2 versions
- Updated FakeSMC and Plugins to kozlek's branch v6.0.1123
- Updated FakeSMC installer to delete any possible old versions and plugins.
- Updated FakeSMC Plugins installer to delete any possible old versions.
- Fixed saved config choice name being renamed or moved.
- Added additional notification when a choice version in a saved config has been upgraded within MultiBeast.
- Added support for future MultiBeast changes when loading saved configs.
If you have Bug Reports or Feature Requests, please let us know in the MultiBeast section of the forum. Enjoy!
MultiBeast 6.1 Update
MultiBeast 6.0 Update
MultiBeast 5.5 Update
MultiBeast 5.4 Update
MultiBeast 5.3 Update
MultiBeast 5.2 Update
MultiBeast 5.1 Update