UniBeast 2.0 Update
UniBeast has been updated to version 2.0. Starting with this release there will be only one unified version for any Mac App Store purchased copy of OS X. This new version supports OS X Lion and Mountain Lion, and will be updated to support Mavericks upon its official release.
UniBeast 2.0 is now available for download at tonymacx86.com/downloads.
- Single version for Lion or Mountain Lion
- Bootloader updated to Chimera 2.1.1 r2148
- FakeSMC updated to 5.1.67 by kozlek
- Intel Ethernet driver (AppleIntelE1000e) updated to 2.3.2 by hnak
- USB 3.0 support added using GenericUSBXHCI 1.2.4 by zenith432
- UniBeast will now auto discover available Mac App Store versions of OS X, however it will only allow the use of one. If desired, select the Laptop and/or Legacy USB option(s) before selecting OS X version.
Please do not upload or redistribute UniBeast to any other sites.
If this utility has helped you, please consider a contribution to support further UniBeast development. Thanks in advance, and enjoy!
This topic is for comments on the article only.
Please read http://www.tonymacx86.com/unibeast/1...ing-notes.html for troubleshooting assistance and
UniBeast Failure Reporting for how to post for help.
Any post asking for help will be deleted.
Installation Guide - OS X 10.8 - UniBeast for Mountain Lion
Installation Guide - OS X 10.7 - UniBeast for Lion
UniBeast Troubleshooting Notes